As a Senior Internal Auditor you will be involved in audit planning, reporting and responsible for audit field work.
You will be working closely with operations and internal departments to perform audit engagements and make strategic audit recommendations.
You will also identify audit issues and draft audit findings for supervisor review.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Experience of planning, supervising and leading internal audit reviews.
* Knowledge of internal audit techniques including risk based internal auditing.
* Have engaged with a range of stakeholders at different levels, including senior management.
* Experience of Change risks and governance requirements at project programme and portfolio levels.
* Coaching, delegating and supervision of other team members.