|Location:||City of Westminster, London|
|Salary:||£38000 - £42000 per annum + Bonus + Bens|
|Job Published:||almost 3 years ago|
- 5 years' experience in Trade Finance operations.
- University degree will be an advantage
- Experienced back office professional with strong analytical skills and a proven track record in the financial services industry, preferably a commercial bank.
- Must have excellent understanding of the International Trade operations framework of a financial institution and knowledge of general operational policies.
- Approving and Supervising of all trade processing and monitoring of trade finance products including:
- Letters of Credit
- Normal Letter of Credit
- Transferable Letter of Credit
- Back to Back Letter of Credit.
- Silent Confirmation
- Documents Handling
- Negotiation and Settlement.
- Reimbursement Undertaking
- Documentary Collection
- Letters of Guarantees / Standby Letters of Credit.
- Thorough knowledge of relevant ICC publication e.g UCP 600, ISBP for Examination of Documents Under Documentary Credit, URR 525, URC 522 and the URDG 758
- Good experience of SWIFT and relevant message types
- General experience of Pay/Receive operations, local and foreign settlements, Documentary Collections and Funds transfers.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to identify, analyse and manage operational risks
- Good understanding of Compliance requirements, including Know Your Customer, Anti Money Laundering and Treating Customers Fairly
- Should be adaptable and flexible where necessary.
- Independent and innovative.
- As a supervisor reporting directly to the Head of Trade Finance & Settlement, you will be required to oversee specific activities and supervise a number of staff. You will be required process transactions where need be and also to be required to demonstrate
- THE ROLE
- Ability to multi-task and maintain poise under pressure
- Prioritise tasks and resources so as to maximise efficiency and effectiveness of procedures.
- Attention to detail
- Good understanding of ICC publications.
- CDCS qualification will be an added advantage
Sorry, this job is no longer available