Do you want a career where you are respected as an individual and valued for the contributions you make? Join my clients award winning bank and discover how your full potential can be achieved.
Taking on the role of a Trade Finance Business Development Manager in their London Office you will be part of a high-performing and an award winning team.
As the Trade Finance Business Development Manager, you are responsible for progressing finance options geared to assist both importers and exporters in reducing the payment risk associated with international trade.
You will work and be dealing with the Bank's important corporate relationships, as well as be tasked with the acquisition of new customers. In addition, you will be working with the senior management team on a wide range of corporate banking products to assist with negotiations and presentations, and co-coordinating projects across other divisions where appropriate.
This role reports to the Head of Trade Finance for the strategic business unit.
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
- Researching and sourcing potential business opportunities and contacts.
- Developing and maintaining business relations with financial services' introducers.
- Following up business leads and identifying new sales opportunities.
- Setting up client meetings.
- Promoting the Bank's additional financial products and services.
- Preparing professional presentations for new clients as well as selling all the features.
- Preparing and submitting formal proposals.
- Managing ongoing business accounts whist building new relationships.
- Previous experience working in Trade Finance as a Business Developer or similar.
- Solid International experience.
- Fluent in French
- Knowledge of International Trading Laws.
- Technical product knowledge and Sub Saharan Markets.
- Preparing and presenting business proposals.
- A Chartered Institute of Marketing or Trade Finance professional qualification is desirable but not mandatory.
- A related Degree preferably a Master's Degree qualification.
Key skills: atypical
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent inter-personal skills - Ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- To build trust, value others, communicate effectively, drive execution, foster innovation, focus on delivery to customers, collaborate with others, solve problems creatively and demonstrate high integrity.
- A natural networker, persuasive and credible.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships that meet company core values.
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments
- Ability to prioritise and work accurately under pressure to tight deadlines.
Please note this role required the candidate to be fluent in both English and French.
If you meet the criteria please apply. I look forward to hearing from you.