Excellent opportunity to join an established highly experiences AML Middle Office team. If you are a Law Graduate or have at least 6 months experience in AML/Transaction Monitoring and a career in protecting the Bank from Financial Crime appeals then this is the role for you.
Prestigious London based Bank
- Responsible for first line of defence AML Middle Office operations, analysing alerts and monitoring account transactions to detect suspicions of Money Laundering or terrorist financing activity.
- Researches detailed information including names and accounts provided by multiple sources to determine whether there is evidence of money laundering activity based on Anti-Financial Crime Team policies and procedures.
- Evaluates transactions and customer relationships based on established protocol identifying issues and escalating for further investigation.
- Performs name and account based research on lists and reports provided through established resources to determine if evidence of money laundering activities exist. Evaluates transactions and customer relationships for money laundering activities, identifies red flag issues, and escalates within the AML framework for further investigation.
- Maintains familiarity with appropriate investigation techniques to support AML activities, including research utilizing bank systems, intranet, internet and external vendor solutions (Oracle Mantas) as appropriate.
- Effectively communicates across business lines.