£150 - 200 PER DAY (INSIDE IR35)
Thriving Financial Srtvices firm ave an immediate opportunity for an Accounts Assistant.
Main duties and responsibilities are (but not limited to):
- Cash and bank management - set-up daily payments (CHAPS/BACS/Etc), daily posting of bank transactions, bank reconciliations and cash management.
- Inter-company reconciliation.
- Purchase ledger - payments, reconciliation and processing invoices/expenses.
- Client Refunds and Clawbacks
- Sales ledger - review invoices raised by Accounts Analyst in India (limited in this role).
- Prepare and reconcile interest calculation on borrowings on a monthly basis.
- Assist the finance manager with general HMRC duties and VAT returns etc.
- Ad-hoc duties as and when requested.
- At least 2 years' experience within a similar role within financial services;
- Educated to A Level standard and AAT qualified / Starting ACA/ACCA/CIMA (Preferable);
- PC literate and an expert user of Microsoft Office (excel, word, PowerPoint);
- Previous experience of using sage accounts and sage payroll (preferable);
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills;
- Be self-motivated, dedicated, driven, confident and a team player;
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
URGENT VACANCY - CALL 0207 337 0030 FOR MORE DETAILS