|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
Accountancy and Finance
|Salary:||£20000 - £24000 per annum + benefits|
|Job Published:||almost 5 years ago|
Progressive Financial Services business has an urgent need for an Accounts Payable Clerk.
You should have a minimum of 4 years experience and be available to start work quickly.
Main duties include
* Collating all invoices /expenses received by post or email and recording of them on the Accounts Payable ledger
* Processing of Corporate Credit /Debit cards
* Monitor of all invoices to ensure prompt approval or any queries dealt with timely
* Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements
* Reconciliation of purchase ledger control accounts
* Monitoring and updating Supplier details within the AP ledger
* Production and processing of the payments and notifying suppliers of all payments
* Weekly production of payment funding requests to ensure adequate cash is available
* Weekly processing of personal expenses for all business employees
* Prepare and post journals of any cash transfers completed
* Responsible for the generation of Purchase Orders and reconciliations against invoices
* Assist other members of the Finance Team during peak times
You will be working as part of a professional team and will gain an opportunity to develop your accounting skills.
Previous Financial Services experience would be an adavantage.