|Salary:||£28000 - £32000 per annum + Bonus and Bens|
|Job Published:||over 5 years ago|
An opportunity has arisen in a prestigious Investment Services firm in London.
Based in the city you'll be required to provide full administrative to private clients.
Full training is provided as you'll be working under the mentorship of one of the firms partners.
As a member of the administrative team you'll be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Collating information and preparing periodic valuation reports.
- Preparing documentation for client meetings and the preparation of new business pitches.
- Dealing with cash transfers.
- Assisting with On-Boarding of new clients.
- Assisting and resolving client queries.
You'll be required to ensure that you stay remain fully compliant with FCA regulations and requirements.
The ideal candidate will have a mind-set where the client comes first, with a passion for delivering exceptional customer service. You'll be expected to be a strong team player, with the ability to work alone when required. You'll need good leadership and judgement skills, whilst displaying strong integrity and be trustworthy.
Interested in applying? You'll need the following:
- Undergraduate degree
- CISI qualification desirable
- Minimum of two years experience is highly desirable
- Numerate and analytical
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong understanding of FCA regulations
Sorry, this job is no longer available