My client is a leading global financial services provider with over 30,000 employees worldwide based in Canary Wharf. They are rapidly growing their assets under management to become one of the biggest and well known brands! Currently, they are seeking a bright and motivated graduate who has a mix of legal and asset management background to join their Client Contracting team as a Client Contracting Analyst.
Succesfull candidate will be responsible for managing the contracting process for new and existing clients. They will interact with various teams across the organisation including Legal, Relationship Management, Client Services, Portfolio Management, Portfolio Compliance, Operations, etc.
Responsibilities will include the completion of standard contracting templates, coordination of contract reviews (both standard and non-standard), set up of internal calls, finalising contracts for distribution to clients, creating contract packages including ancillary documents, generation of disclosure documentation, CRM maintenance, and management of the entire process through the contracting application.
Additional responsibilities will include reviewing sales opportunities for accuracy and assisting the team with projects and back-up support.
Daily Responsibilities and Expectations:
* Complete templates for standard client contracts ensuring accuracy and completeness.
* Initiate contract reviews for both standard and non-standard legal documents
* Manage multiple contract reviews simultaneously with a high level of attention to detail and prioritisation.
* Proactively identify and help to resolve issues.
* Build strong internal relationships to ensure a high level of coordination and successful contract outcomes.
* Communicate effectively across a wide range of teams.
* Review sales opportunities for accuracy and completeness.
* Provide support to internal teams as it relates to contracting process and systems.
* Additional responsibilities will include continually enhancing processes and procedures to ensure the utmost level of client support and communication as well as assistance with broader initiatives.
This role requires a high level of attention to detail, excellent project management, organisational and leadership skills.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Minimum of 1-2 years in the asset management industry, ideally with exposure to client contracting.
- Financial Services/Legal Background.
- Client facing experience preferred.
- Able to independently manage and prioritise multiple projects.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills.
- Able to develop and maintain professional relationships with internal and external parties.
- Willing and able to take on additional responsibilities.
- Effective team player with positive attitude and ability to drive initiatives independently.
- French and/or German language skills would be beneficial but not essential.