Client Reporting Analyst
£40,000 - £50,000 (Pro Rata - DOE).
City Of London
My client are one of Europe's largest asset managers and a major global investor. My client offers tailored strategies to the needs of institutional and retail investors across the full spectrum of asset classes, including equities, bonds, property, alternatives and cash. They are currently looking to recruit a client reporting analyst to join them on a six month FTC.
Working as part of the client reporting team , you'll be responsible for providing an efficient and effective reporting service to the firms internal and external clients. You'll be tasked with taking ownership of regulatory report production and delivery of various data provisions for an allocation of institutional and Unit Trust clients.
Role accountabilities (including but not limited to):
- Provide an exceptional level of relationship and SORP reporting support of pooled institutional and Unit Trust clients. Acting as the first port of call for escalated enquiries whilst maintaining excellent working relations with internal key business areas at all times.
- Manage end to end production and delivery processes within pre-set deadlines for your allocation of client audit and regulatory reports, providing wider service assistance as required by the team.
- Own and co-ordinate the successful resolution of client enquiries from start to finish, liaising and utilising expertise from around the business in order to meet deadlines.
- Provide high level technical support, demonstrating an understanding of a pooled product range such as Equities, Fixed Income, Property, Multi Asset and Cash. Having an understanding of client benchmarks and concepts such as Liability Driven Investments and familiarity of DC Platforms. Be able to answer complex queries as well as identify business opportunities and threats.
- Identify and follow up on process inefficiency, and technical development of peers opportunities with the intention of enhancing client service.
- Demonstrate a high level of technical knowledge in areas such as products, brand, services and competitors in the market. Develop and maintain knowledge of the current investment market, economic issues and viewpoints, enabling you to discuss solutions with clients and consultants.
- Prepare both regulatory and complex client reports, audit packs and data provision to clients, administrators and consultants.
- Produce and check audit information, legal documentation, reports and client specific data relevant to the clients investment strategy.
- 2:1 degree or above within a finance or business related degree.
- Experience within the investment management industry, with strong emphasis on experience within client reporting, fund accounting , regulations and delivering exceptional level of client service.
- You'll have a demonstrable track record of dealing with external clients and building significant relationships with external contacts up to and including senior level.
- Strong experience of Institutional and Unit Trusts.
- Detailed understanding of Pension SORP FRS 102 AND IFRS13.
- You'll have excellent overall investment knowledge including an understanding of the different investment vehicle options.
- You'll have detailed knowledge of current investment, market and economic issues.
- You'll have excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills.
Please note due to high response rate only candidates meeting my clients precise requirements will be contacted.