Contracts and Settlements Manager
City of Liverpool
£35,000 - £40,000 + Bonus + Bens
My client, a leading investment management firm, is after a Client Service Executive to join their London based team. You'll be required to provide comprehensive investment administration, alongside looking at improving processes and enhancing the client experience with the firm.
You'll be responsible for the oversight and management of the contracts and settlements teams, ensuring that the processes meet the business needs, are robust and are followed by staff within the department. The ideal candidate will be looking to manage multi teams (with reports of approx 20 staff in total).
Accountabilities (including but not limited to):
- To ensure client contracts are dispatched in an accurate and timely fashion and in accordance to FCA regulations.
- To ensure all bargains are inputted correctly to ensure efficient and accurate details are passed to settlements.
- Ensure all trades are matched effectively in order to ensure that settlement failures within the organisation's control are kept to the absolute minimum.
- Ensure all trades are settled on time, and if not ensure failed trades are investigated immediately and identify the root cause.
- Monitor all unsettled positions and actively chase counterparties who have failed to deliver securities. Report these positions to senior management on a weekly basis.
- 2/3 years experience in a management function.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills and be used to working in a highly pressurised and fast paced environment.
- Candidate will able to display exceptional technical expertise.
- Analytical thinker and high attention to detail.
- A strong understanding of compliance and regulatory change processes are highly desirable.