My client, a global financial business solutions provider, is currently looking for a dedicated Corporate Actions professional to take control of a team within their department. You'll be required to oversee the teams day-to-day running of the team, and ensure the correct and timely notification and reflection of the corporate event in the clients portfolio.
- Organising the day to day workloads.
- Performance management of staff.
- Senior point of escalation.
- Risk Management.
- Project Management.
- Will be an excellent forward thinker with strong initiative and strategical planning.
- Will have a strong drive for results, excellence and customer service.
- Will be an excellent communicator.
- Will have a strong self belief, the desire to improve themselves and develop the team around them.
- Have deepened knowledge of end to end corporate Actions processing.
- Have a high level of risk awareness and an excellent attention to detail
- 5 Years or more experience within Corporate Actions of which you have been in a supervisory or managerial role previously.
- Solid academic background including A levels and an undergraduate degree (preferable) or relevant industry experience.