Corporate Finance Executive
£45,000 - £55,000 + Bonus + Benefits
They are a leading integrated investment banking and corporate advisory firm with a strong client base and reputation. They service both UK and overseas institutions. They have a strong employee philosophy which encourages continuity. Good career opportunities are available.
Joining a collegiate and established team who cover a wide range of services to clients including corporate broking, corporate finance and M&A advisory services. The role includes
- Developing research and analytics and marketing presentations.
- Preparing complex financial and valuation models for potential corporate client opportunities.
- Drafting relevant corporate finance and related transactional documentation.
- Project management and assisting in the execution of transactions including IPO's, fundraisings and M&A.
- Advising corporate clients on the effect of both the Listing and Aim Rules and also the Takeover Code.
- Communication with relevant regulatory bodies.
- Day to day communication with corporate clients regarding stock market trends, developments and possible effects on valuations.
- Supporting other colleagues when necessary, with analysis, research and due diligence.
Who they are looking for
To be considered for this role you must meet all the following requirements:
- Fully qualified ACA. First time passes; AND,
- Minimum 2:1 Degree from a top ten ranked University; AND,
- Excellent communication skills; AND,
- Strong numerical, analytical and project management skills; AND,
- Demonstrable drive and determination.
Candidates are likely to be currently working in and with 6-18 months experience ECM/Corporate Finance (Big 4 or a mid-market investment bank/corporate broker). Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate strong communication / team workings skills, have strong project management, modelling and analytical skills and be able to work autonomously.