|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£27000 - £32000 per annum + Benefits|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Customer Services Administrator
£27000 - £32000 + Excellent benefits
City of London
They are a well-known and strongly established banking group with a unique brand history who offer their customers a truly personalised experience. The bank has strong employee values and is a highly collegiate environment. Apart from a good working environment you will also get a work life balance in an interesting role and get to see the whole of the banks business operations.
As the role holder you'll be the primary point of contact for administrative matters such as account opening, account maintenance, account closures, account switching and online banking. Your main duties will include (but not limited to):
- Account Opening - opening bank accounts for new and existing customers. Opening records for customers and 3rd parties.
- Account Closures - closing customer accounts and closing customer records.
- Account switching - using CASS to switch accounts into the bank and overseeing the process from start to finish.
- dealing with day to day maintenance of accounts.
- Enrolling customers to the online system.
- You'll display exceptional customer service and ensure they are at the forefront of everything you do.
- 2-3 years' experience within a similar role.
- Excellent eye for detail.
- Able to integrate into a team and provide support to colleagues.
- Exceptional communication skills.