|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£70000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits|
|Job Published:||over 3 years ago|
£70,000 - £75,000
City Of London
They are a leading and highly respected Investment Manager. They are one of the UK's leading providers of investment management services for individuals, charities and professional advisers. They are currently looking for an "Junior Development Manager" to join them on a permanent basis. You'll be offering full training and support to the Financial Planning team to help them develop a career within Investment Management. This is an opportunity to be joining one of the businesses key teams.
Reporting to the Head of Financial Planning Advisors, as the role holder your aim will be to develop and embed the organisational development strategy. Enabling the Financial Planning department to deliver the client proposition effectively.
You'll have Day to Day management of the Financial Planning Assistant (FPA) team who provide support to the Financial Planners, Clients, and also work closely with the Investment Managers.
- Design and lead development programmes that directly contribute to raising individual, team and organisational performance. Work closely with the Group wide L&D team to ensure effective coordination and appropriate consistency with overall developmental activities.
- Managing and delivering the talent development programmes that deliver the required strategic growth within the Financial Planning team.
- Manage and coordinate the FPA Team providing guidance and support with all activities undertaken by the team.
- Management of workflow and quality.
- Provide T&C support for the development and guidance for new Financial Planners through the CAS sign off process. This includes observation of client meetings, coaching and feedback.
- Working as part of the client facing team's management team to ensure all parts of the client team are working well and in the best interests of the client.
- Contribute towards the continuing development of the firm by participating in projects, committees and other activities to promote the growth of RFP and the wider firm.
- Identify, lead and support project and change programmes from design and strategy through to delivery and review.
Requirements for the role:
- Industry recognised financial planning qualifications (level 4) or equivalent experience (Chartered Financial Planner Certificate desireable).
- Learning & development/coaching qualifications highly desirable.
- 5 Years relevant experience of delivering talent management.
- Thorough understanding of the Financial Planning Process.
- Experience of the key elements of financial planning work, compliance and regulatory priorities.
- Experience of either managing a successful team through significant change or coaching teams on management/leadership.
- Ability to appropriately challenge practices and processes to drive organisational performance improvement.
- Gap analysis and understanding of training life cycle, including design, delivery and validation.
- Able to ascertain priorities and needs of others and the organisation.
Sorry, this job is no longer available