Accountancy and Finance
Accountancy & Audit
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum + bonus + benefits + study support|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
£35,000 - £40,000 + study support + bonus + benefits
Who They Are
They are a leading, global active investment and asset management group who have built up an excellent reputation with leading investment brands and a diverse product range. There performance and growth over the years has been unparalleled and the organisation offers an attractive work environment fostering the belief that employees are the most valuable assets. Over the last few years, the business has been undergoing change and development to meet the growing future needs of the investment community and planned further new product offerings.
Reporting to the UK Financial MI Controller, you will assist with Corporation Tax and Regulatory Reporting. You will have responsibility for the accounting for a number of important cost centres and also assist in the administration of the Group Accounting System. The role includes:
- Assist the UK Financial MI Controller with all aspects of Corporation Tax compliance and accounting; accounting for and calculation of deferred taxation monthly; liaising with external advisors as required; review of adherence to Transfer Pricing Policy.
- Assist with Functional reporting, as required.
- Assist with annual budget process.
- Assist with month end accruals and prepayment schedules.
- Assist with Group and financial reporting requirements.
- Assist with month end close process.
- Assist with administration of Group Accounting System.
- Preparation of all regulatory reporting compliance requirements.
- Preparation of ad hoc reporting and queries.
- Ad hoc projects.
Who They Are Looking For
To be considered for the role you must meet the following criteria:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Part/qualified (finalist) accountant with strong academic achievement
- Experience of the financial services industry
Highly diligent, ambitious, focused and looking for career progression.
- Good team player and good communication skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to help create and implement efficiencies and savings.
- Intermediate Excel skills and good understanding of systems.
Sorry, this job is no longer available