Accountancy and Finance
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Job Published:||16 days ago|
£50,000 - £60,000 + Bonus + Benefits
We are looking for a Financial Accountant to work for a well-established company within the Insurance sector.
- As Regulatory Reporting Accountant, you'll work closely with stakeholders within the business including the CFO.
- You will have involvement with monthly solvency returns including preparing group consolidation accounts and preparing the financial accounts.
- The role will have direct management responsibilities for one junior member of the team.
- Qualified (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
- You'll have a minimum of 2 years post qualified experience either within audit or in industry
- Experience with Financial Services is essential for this role
- Knowledge of accounting standards essential
- Knowledge of Accounting IT systems
- Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) knowledge preferable
- Good interpersonal and communication skills