|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Financial Planning Administrator
£25,000 - £30,000 + Bonus + Benefits
City Of London
Full Training Provided
They are an independent, long established wealth management firm with a strong reputation. They are highly regarded within the industry, having won many awards and have an excellent brand and client loyalty as well as strong plans to expand their client base.
Reporting directly the "Client Team Manager" your duty will be to coordinate and ensure that excellent continuity and completeness of service promised to each client is provided in the local office working as part of the client team. Ensuring that all work agreed with a client is delivered and accounted for correctly.
- Proactively engage with clients to help them get up to date with matters in hand (within MiFID II procedures).
- To remind FPs and schedule Annual Reviews as they fall due.
- To coordinate work of FPs, FPAs and others in the delivery of service to clients.
- Provide administrative support to Financial Planners.
- Maintain client records and internal CRM systems in accordance with the firm's procedures.
- Follow all regulatory requirements including internal procedures and training for AML, complaints and MiFID II.
- Process new business applications and supporting documentation accurately ensuring feedback is given to clients, Investment Managers and FPs plus timescales are met.
- Support relationships with IMs, Clients, external providers and all other stakeholders.
- Keep up with and participate in regular Model Office team communications and meetings and complete your actions in a timely manner.
- Ad-Hoc duties as directed by the department/line manager.
- Provide similar support to other offices or teams when cover is required as decided by line managers.
- Minimum of 12 months in similar role (Wealth Manager, Financial Planning, IFA).
- Understanding and knowledge of client and financial planners' expectations.
- A good understanding of Financial Services administration practices.
- Ability to work with multiple Financial Planners and set and review priorities.
- Competence when using Microsoft Office packages, RFP packages (Qvidian).
- Candidates either studying towards CII exams, or already holding CII qualifications are at an advantage!