|Salary:||£24000 - £26000 per annum + Benefits|
|Job Published:||over 3 years ago|
Front of House Manager
£24,000 - £26,000
City of Liverpool
They are a highly respected and prestigious Investment Manager. They are one of the UK's leading providers of investment management services for individuals, charities and professional advisers. They are currently looking for a Front of House Manager, to join them on a permanent basis.
You'll be tasked to ensure the delivery of consistent and high quality FOH services (reception services and client hospitality) by the Liverpool team, which includes the provision of telephony services to both Liverpool and London and room booking processing across the Group, liaising with the business particularly Facilities and IT as necessary.
- Management of the telephony service to both the Liverpool and regional offices
- Management of the Group room booking system and processes liaising with the London FOH team and regional offices as and when necessary.
- Leading the FOH team in Liverpool so that they effectively carry out their duties, training and coaching them in all aspects of the role. Working with HR to lead on any recruitment, induction and training of new FOH staff.
- Management of the Liverpool office client reception area so that it is maintained to a high standard at all times and identify areas for improvement, liaising with Facilities as necessary.
- Ensuring the Liverpool FOH infrastructure is working correctly, liaising with IT and Facilities and escalating where necessary.
- Responsibility for ensuring monthly management information is produced and developed as agreed.
- Previous FOH people and process management experience within a fast paced, professional services environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience of telephony and room booking systems and knowledge of their reporting capability.
- Strong IT (e.g. MS Office) skills.
- Demonstrable leadership ability necessary to work with colleagues at all levels across multiple locations.
- Previous financial services experience highly desirable.
Sorry, this job is no longer available