|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus and Bens|
|Job Published:||almost 5 years ago|
Our client, a prestigious private investment boutique, are looking to recruit a Fund Administrator to join the existing team which is responsible for performance monitoring, building relationships and liaising with clients. You'll be required for detailed and accurate weekly, monthly and annual reporting tasks.
Your main duties will be as follows:
- Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Annual reporting to external investors.
- Assisting with daily NAV reporting.
- Ensuring accurate reporting with tight deadlines to external clients are met.
- Production of timely and accurate information to both external parties and internal teams, to be supplied under strict guidelines and tight deadlines.
- Dealing with inbound enquiries from external parties and assisting with internal enquiries.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience:
- Candidate will have a minimum of three years experience in fund accounting.
- Experience in working in a high pressure environment.
- Exposure to NAV processes.
- Broad working knowledge of pan European markets and UK markets.
- Completion of professional qualification desirable.
Sorry, this job is no longer available