|Salary:||£18000 - £22000 per annum + Bonus and Bens|
|Job Published:||about 5 years ago|
My client, a leading asset management firm, currently have an opening for someone to join them as in a critical support function. The role is being offered on a 6 months basis initially. You'll be tasked with dealing with client enquiries through various channels and administer their accounts. You'll also take pride and passion in the role and deliver exceptional client service each and every time.
- Decision Making - Making suggestions on services to improve the consistency, quality and efficiency of the service. Taking feedback into account when making decisions to ensure that the service provides the most appropriate service that meets the clients needs.
- Planning - Manage your own workload to ensure SLA's are achieved and other business areas don't have a negative impact.
- Processes/Procedures - Learn and maintain a working knowledge of the teams procedures.
- Complaints - Assist with the swift and compliant of any complaints, should they occur.
- Regulatory - You must have the ability to understand current regulatory framework relevant to the role and practice effective risk management.
- You'll have an excellent attention detail, the ability to multi-task and use you own initiative.
- Proactive in nature and a good team player.
- Experience of outbound calling is preferential.
- Experience within financial services highly desirable.
If this role sounds of interest to you please send me your CV as I'd be delighted to talk to you.
Sorry, this job is no longer available