£90,000 - £100,000 + bonus + benefits
Who They Are
They are a global investment management group with AUM of just under £5 billion. They possess an outstanding reputation and are highly rated for company culture and employee satisfaction with each individual provided a targeted progression plan from day 1. They are amongst the top investment managers worldwide and looking for talented individuals to help them achieve that goal
Due to an internal promotion they are looking for a Junior Investment Director or a Senior Investment Executive looking to move up to join their Infrastructure team and help take the lead on Investor Relations and Fund raising
- Production of shareholder documentation
- Leading the Investor Relations team
- Lead efforts to ensure high existing investor re-ups.
- In-depth knowledge of the relevant markets and market/company issues.
- Project management of all capital raising activities.
- Preparation of all external communication.
- Develop, produce and implement alternative methods to attract investment.
- Identify & highlight potential for further capital gain from existing investors and develop methods to entice further funding.
- Input into the evolution of the company.
Who They Are Looking For
To be considered for this role you must meet the following criteria:
- FCA Authorised (ideally CF30)
- 10+ years experience of the investment management industry preferably within a listed company environment
- Private equity or corporate finance experience extremely advantagous
- Advanced accounting & valuations knowledge
- Excellent written & spoken English a must