Be an active member of the Accounting Services team with responsibility for the smooth operation of the day to day accounting tasks including review of the monthly management accounts.
- Preparation and Review of monthly management accounts to set deadlines, including detailed analytical review of the balance sheets and P&Ls, preparation and review of balance sheet reconciliations ensuring any reconciling items/errors are identified and resolved as quickly as possible.
- Monthly management reporting to local management and to group within set deadlines and prompt response to any accounting queries from stakeholders.
- Responsible for statutory accounting.
- Engage with non-Finance colleagues on a cross functional basis to support ad hoc local, European and Global initiatives
Technical Skills and Qualifications:
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA) preferably newly qualified from a top 10 firm of accountants
- Knowledge of IFRS and UK GAAP
- Excellent communication and inter personal skills required (written and oral)
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel (LOOKUPS, pivot tables) and MS Word