|Salary:||£28000 - £32000 per annum + Bonus and Bens|
|Job Published:||over 3 years ago|
My client, a leading UK Asset Management company, has recently released an exciting NEW role within their operations function and financial control team. The role offers the ideal candidate the chance to really make the role their own, as it will develop over time. The exciting part is it will allow candidates the chance to enhance existing skillsets, and develop new skills in the process.
You'll be tasked with providing support within the finance operations team to develop and maintain future processes for platform revenue recognition and be involved in numerous other exciting projects. You'll also be tasked with providing support to the income team.
- Support the team to complete regular control checks within our systems, develop processes and produce management information.
- support to track and record various revenue streams across core platforms and the back office system; including development of new processes and assistance with revenue reconciliation processes.
- Production of various MI including Joint Ventures and Advisor Balanced Business Scorecards.
- Updating cashbooks, reconciliation of receipts to corporate bank accounts and provider statements to the back office system.
- Liaising with providers and business areas to understand any discrepancies or unallocated income receipts.
- Support the companies advisors ensuring their income is correctly allocated, reported and understood.
- Undergraduate degree preferred but not essential.
- Previous experience within financial services is a must.
- Strong Excel skills - Ideally Advanced Level (VBA, Advanced formulas, Conditional Formatting etc).
- Strong team player and communicator with exceptional attention to detail; willing to deliver output to the highest level with no errors.
- Experience using back office systems.
- Ability to take ownership of the role and assigned tasks and work independently.
The ideal candidate will have a banking or financial services background rather than an accountancy background. You'll have a keen interest in business and financial processes. You'll be willing to question things with the view to not only understanding the role and the process, but with the view to enhancing the developing them.
Note to the candidates: Please note that due to the high amount of queries, we will only reply to candidates that fit our clients' strict requirement.
Sorry, this job is no longer available