|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus and Bens|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
My client, a leading investment management firm, is currently looking for a high calibre administrator to join them in providing full administrative support to the firm and their clients. You'll be entrusted in putting the clients first, delivering excellent customer services and delivering the right solutions.
If you're you after a role with a lot of variety and utilise different skill sets then this could be of interest to you. The key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Administration - Wide variety of administrative tasks including (but not limited to); Production of periodic valuation reports and ad-hoc reports. Collation of documentation for client meetings and preparation of new business pitches. Setting up of new clients and setting up of client orders. Dealing with cash transfers and foreign exchange transaction. Assisting in the research and resolution of client queries.
- Compliance and Training - You'll be required to attend annual compliance briefings and seminars (internally and externally) to ensure you're familiar and current with FCA requirements.
- Team Support - Answering general client queries, drafting general correspondence and performance reporting. Building relationships with clients and their advisors with a strong emphasis on trust. When necessary attend client meetings in an administrative capacity.
As a candidate you'll be trustworthy, be of sound judgement and integrity, with a passion for delivering world class customer service. You'll be a self starter, with strong personal leadership and teamwork skills and exceptional communication (written and verbal) skills. In addition you'll have the following:
- Strong A levels, with a degree being highly desirable.
- IOC Qualification AND the IAD (or the willingness to undertake the latter).
- Previous experience within a similar role.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
- Sound understanding of FCA regulations
My client has advised that ongoing training and personal development is provided.
Sorry, this job is no longer available