|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus and Bens|
|Job Published:||about 3 years ago|
Private Client Administrator
£25,000 - £30,000
City Of London
My client are a leading independently owned providers of investment management, accountancy, tax, corporate and financial advisory services to private clients, corporates, professional practices, and non-profit organisations. As a rpivate client administrator you'll be tasked with providing full administrative support to the team who manage private client, charity and pension portfolios. Full training will be provided.
Key Accountabilities (Including but not limited to):
- Collate and help prepare periodic valuation reports.
- Produce ad hoc reports and collate documentation for client meetings.
- Help prepare new business written pitches and power point presentations.
- Liaise with Investment Settlement Operations and Banking department on administrative matters e.g. stock transfers, corporate actions.
- Deal with cash transfers and foreign exchange transactions for clients.
- Assist in setting up new clients - collating personal details, stock history, bank details etc.
- Set up client orders in preparation for STP.
- Collate and dispatch general documentation in the management of client affairs.
- Create and maintain stock/client information on spreadsheets.
- Assist in researching and resolving client queries.
The Successful candidate will be:
- From a strong academic background - preferably with a finance degree or related subject.
- CISI IOC qualified or CISI Investment Advice Diploma (IAD) Qualified (or have the willingness to take exams).
- Significant relevant experience in a similar role.
- Analytical skills - for investigating and researching problems.
- IT - experienced user of both investment management software and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.)
- Broad knowledge of FCA regulations and its application within retail investment management.
By applying to this job you are agreeing to our privacy notice which is freely available to view at: https://www.cameronkennedy.com/privacy
Sorry, this job is no longer available