|Location:||City of London, London|
Accountancy and Finance
|Salary:||£65000 - £70000 per annum + bonus & benefits|
|Job Published:||almost 4 years ago|
Private Equity - Team Manager
£65,000 - £70,000
In addition to undertaking the production of accounts you will be responsible in creating and maintaining a high performing team. You will be expected to build and sustain excellent client relationships and help achieve the mission of delivering excellent client service
The duties of the role include but aren't limited to:
- Providing leadership
- Take responsibility for the quality of the team's output
- Client service tasks are planned and executed accurately and on time.
- Ensure that errors are captured and reviewed for improvement opportunity.
- Work with CFO to review the time recording and billing performance of the team.
- Measure service performance to support SLD reporting to clients.
- Proactively manage the resource plan as needed
- Ensure that sufficient resource is available to meet service delivery expectations.
- Make sure each member of staff has a L&D plan and works to achieve all set & agreed goals
- Work with other Team Managers and the Senior Team to achieve all service delivery objectives whether internal or external
- Work with the Accounting Team to ensure all client accounting requirements are met satisfactorily
- Review, recommend and implement agreed changes to business procedures seeking to confirm best practice across all Manager Groups.
- Manage the WIP write off process in conjunction with Finance Department.
- Conduct with each client a periodic service review and solicit their individual rating of our service performance to support the CRM initiative
Who they are looking for
To be considered for this role, you should meet the following criteria:
- Be fully qualified
- Possess a minimum of a 2:1 from a Top 10 university
- Have at least 5 years working within a financial institution, preferably within PE
- Ability to reflect and review your actions and motivate yourself and your team
- Think creatively and deliver pragmatic solutions
- Strong IT skills
- A confident manner and the ability to use appropriate styles of communication with your clients
- An ability to work under pressure
- General knowledge of banking/administration systems
- Possess personal qualities of integrity, good communication and discretion
Sorry, this job is no longer available