Property Fund Accountant
£40000 - £50000 + Bonus + Excellent Benefits Package
They are an expanding real estate investment firm with business interests in the UK and Europe.
Working within a team of qualified and part qualified professionals, and with responsibility for supervision, mentoring and motivation of part qualified accountants, your responsibilities include:
- Review of accounting records in accordance with both external and internal standards.
- Review of Property Company and Real Estate Fund Financial Statements (IFRS, UK GAAP, LUX GAAP).
- Be key point of contact for problem resolution, liaison with departments, and business managers to ensure problems are resolved in a timely manner and a high level of service is provided.
- Review of accounting consolidation and reporting processes for funds, audits and tax processes.
- Plan the year end audit, liaising with external auditors and stakeholders. Involvement in company, department and team projects.
- Familiarise yourself with properties, requirements, and general accounting / administrative processes for the portfolio.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
To be considered for this role you must meet the following criteria:
- Qualified accountant with strong academic record and previous property fund accounting and service charge experience;
- Proven experience of preparation of complete Financial Statements including consolidated accounts;
- Strong sense of teamwork and ability and desire to supervise and lead a small team of junior staff;
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal & good interpersonal skills;
- Strong attention to detail and able to deliver work to a high standard of accuracy to tight deadlines.