To £75,000 - £90,000+ Bonus + Benefits
London: City Location
The Company is an expanding, full service regulated commodities brokerage and financial services group with a truly global presence. They have a strong, long term presence and attachment to London.
The role provides financial analysis responding to ad hoc inquiries from across the business, and producing daily, monthly, and quarterly reports. There will be many ad hoc tasks. Analysis of potential rule changes and report writing will form part of the role.
- Generating all FCA and HMRC regulatory returns:
- Assisting with financial project work and improving systems (end to end testing, documentation of processes and liaising with the system developers)
- Producing capital adequacy and risk reports
- Prepare the financial inputs into the ICAAP, COREP, ILAAP (CASS) processes
- Monitor regulatory policy, proposals and consultation papers
- Documentation and update of regulatory reporting procedures
Who They Are Looking For
To be considered for this role it is imperative that you meet the following criteria:
- A fully qualified (ACCA, ACA or CIMA) with at least 3 years experience within regulatory reporting.
- A detailed knowledge and practical experience in compliance/financial regulatory reporting areas relating to capital adequacy and/or liquidity.
- The verbal communication skills necessary to discuss regulatory matters in a clear and concise manner
- Understanding of the accounting for financial instruments and a proven track record of affecting and implementing change.
Preferred Knowledge of Compliance/financial regulatory reporting knowledge relating to credit and liquidity risk, ICAAP, COREP, general FCA reporting, Risk management frameworks, KRIs and KPIs.