|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£400 - £600 per day|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
Relationship Management Assistant
£400 - £600 Per Day
City Of London
3-5 Months Contract - Flexi Time Available
My client are one of Europe's largest asset managers and a major global investor. My client offers tailored strategies to the needs of institutional and retail investors across the full spectrum of asset classes, including equities, bonds, property, alternatives and cash.
As part of an on-going large scale project, my client is after a Client Relationship Analyst for a short term contract to assist with the completion of elements of the detailed relationship management between my client and their clients. You'll also be responsible for the drafting of operational service level agreements between the two parties. You'll be tasked with:
- Completion of outstanding elements of the Relationship Management Model (fee Identification Report, Query Management etc), including sign-off by ICT and other stakeholders.
- Drafting the SLA, including review and sign off by internal and counterparty stakeholders.
- Other Ad-Hoc duties as required.
As the role holder you'll be provided with a full handover of the project to date, but you'll need to have proven and demonstrable experience in the following:
- Comprehensive knowledge of Asset Management business and operational processes, with a focus on the context of servicing an Institutional Business.
- Proven experience of documenting relationship management processes and SLA's in an Asset Management context.
- Ability to interact credibly with Senior stakeholders (both internally and externally), receiving input and feedback on documentation to facilitate sign-off.
- Ability to plan and manage own workload and co-ordinate input from key stakeholders, all within agreed timescales.