|Salary:||£65000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus and Bens|
|Job Published:||over 5 years ago|
The core responsibilities of the role are:
- Post trade support to front and middle offices, and the settlement of on and off market residual trades.
- Lead the department through the implementation of change.
- Provide robust and detailed MI for the benefit of senior management and highlight areas of concern.
- Subject matter expertise in regards to settlements in support of new business initiatives.
- Ensure total accountability for CSDS cash reconciliation and client money.
- Oversee the department success and with strong leadership skills, strong strategic focus, exceptional market knowledge and motivating the workforce.
The ideal candidate will display all of the above and more and have the following attributes:
- Proven ability to influence change and manage large teams and large quantities of trades.
- A passion for the UK and Irish Equities market.
- IOC Qualified a MUST
- A dedicated approach to overseeing back office processes.
- A solid knowledge of CREST
My client is also looking for a fast turn around on the position so the ideal candidate will be immediately available!
Sorry, this job is no longer available