Treasury Settlements/Derivatives/Cash Management
Working in the Operations Dept covering all aspects of settlements for FX/Money Market, Bonds, CDs,
ECPs, IRS Swaps and Position Keeping for the traders EURO GBP and USD positions.
- Authorize and release H/Office payments.
- Authorize, check and release Trade Finance and Loans Admin Payments
- Process, check and approve the settlement accounting report for all the trades.
- Produce and check all the morning payments and do first release..
- Position keeping for all the currencies ensuring they are all squared up before the deadlines.*
- Validation of all trades dealt on the day, for all departments.
- Prepare, check and verify payments throughout the day for all trades.
- Check Valuation rates and prepare and run next day position reports.
- Prepare and send IRS resets for all fixings due to our external counterparties.
- Check all incoming rate resets and dates for our customers.
- EOD procedures- Prepare and run the Interface Evaluation report for FX and Swap valuations.
- Perform a check on same day and next days cash-flows
- Process rate fixings and print the report for checking IRS and CCS trades against.
- Print EOD screen shots and sending EOD Swap Valuation reports to our Head Office and New York branch.
- Check CD statement every month.