|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£500 - £700 per day|
|Job Published:||over 3 years ago|
Senior Product Manager
£500 - £700 Per Day
City of London
My client are one of Europe's largest asset managers and a major global investor. My client offers tailored strategies to the needs of institutional and retail investors across the full spectrum of asset classes, including equities, bonds, property, alternatives and cash. They are currently looking to recruit a Senior Product Manager to join them on a project basis.
To manage the delivery of market leading, compliant Workplace DC product and proposition strategy that ensures the needs and expectations of identified customer groups are met. To manage and further develop a market leading vision and strategy for Workplace DC propositions in support of DC targets and ambitions for market share.
- Develop and deliver a market leading AUM and revenue generating Workplace DC product and proposition strategy that ensures the needs and expectations of identified customer groups are met. Continuously review and develop the Workplace DC investment proposition such as it fulfils client and distributor requirements.
- Ensure that all products, propositions and investment solutions comply with industry regulations and mitigate any potential operational and legal risks to which the firm might be exposed.
- Utilise and adhere to the product process to ensure products are launched and maintained according to Product Lifecycle Management . Lead regular Product Risk Reviews on behalf of the Workplace DC, liaising with all stakeholders as required to ensure all aspects are recorded and all necessary follow up actions completed in a timely manner so that the needs of the customers are met and delivered in line with customer experience and TCF policies.
- Support Workplace DC Product team's adherence to the Risk Management Framework, ensuring that identified risks recorded across the team on the central risk management system are regularly reviewed and consistently managed in partnership with the Operational Risk team and colleagues within other Workplace and internal teams as required.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Degree educated essential with professional/industry qualifications desirable.
- Experience and Knowledge of DC workplace pension product, proposition and investment solution design and strategy , and corporate client needs.
- Experience with a risk led, governance orientated product team environment and specifically of product design, build, amend processes and of providing clear and complete documentation and compliance evidence trails.
- Experience within the product proposition and strategy team of a provider, asset manager and/or EBC.
- Comprehensive product, proposition and investment solution design knowledge in relation to the DC marketplace and of regulations to achieve required standards of product management.