Systems Implementation lead/ Oracle ERP Consultant
£70000 - £90000 + Bonus + Benefits
London (travel required)
They are a dynamic, fast growing, entrepreneurial, disruptive and innovative firm of management consultants and chartered accountants who provide high quality 'big firm' independent accounting advisory and consulting services. They support clients with complex technical reporting issues, conversions, implementation of new standards, transactions and deal support, finance transformations and system and process implementations. The company delivers an excellent and professional service, valued by clients whilst at the same time providing their team with the opportunity to work on varied, stimulating, and challenging projects. This is achieved within a corporate culture that ensures a supportive work environment and promotes a good work life balance. As part of our team, everyone's contribution counts. They are an ambitious company and in light of this are now seeking a lead resource with the skills and capability to enhance and strengthen their system implementation capabilities and offer to market.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Experienced individual with proven track record of delivering complex system implementation projects, managing
- You will have solid functional and technical knowledge in the implementation of Oracle eBusiness Suite and ERP Cloud solutions, gained through hands-on experience of delivery across at least 3 full project life-cycles, ideally covering different industries and clients
- Expert within General Ledger, Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, Cash Management, Fixed Assets and Tax. Ideally with exposure to some of the following modules: Purchasing, Self-service Procurement Expenses Risk Management Project Accounting.
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills and conflict resolution skills.. Comfortable interacting with a range of business or technical stakeholders and with strong influencing and negotiating skills, able to advise and guide customers on the implementation and integration of Oracle applications with reference to industry or Oracle modern best practice processes and standards.
- Providing thought leadership and recognised as an expert for your product knowledge and skillset, enabling a strong contribution to scoping, solution design, configuration and testing in a delivery capacity using Oracle eBusiness Suite or Oracle ERP Cloud, the applicant will have the opportunity to professionally grow.
- Theoretical and practical experience of project methodologies, techniques and
- Proficiency in project management software and MS office
- Management of third party vendors and contract negotiations
- Solid mix of technology and commercial skills, demonstrates critical thinking and problem-solving ability with a focus on business outcomes and efficiencies
- Significant strategic, planning and delivery experience with multiple ERP/CRM system such as Oracle/SAP/Salesforce and related feeder systems
- Significant previous experience operating at a senior level providing client with implementation or support services
You will play a key part in leading, developing and growing their systems offering to market in this area; identifying opportunities, generating sales, contributing to marketing activities, and delivering client engagements. As a valued senior member of a growing team you will lead on consulting engagements and the delivery of system implementation projects (ERP etc) as well as providing 'hands-on' project support to clients. Responsibilities include:
- Supporting the firm's significant growth objectives by supporting and helping to lead the development and growth of their new systems implementation capability and taking the overall proposition out to market with their team
- Leading the delivery of system implementation projects to theirr clients across a range of engagements including:
- Full ownership of project delivery and management including pre-sales, planning, budgeting and
- Manage all project and process documentation, risk, change and communications
- Management of client stakeholders and close working with the management team
- Create, manage and develop the project delivery team
- Leveraging and developing your network of contacts and clients to develop opportunities for the company to become their trusted advisor
- Ability to both 'hands-on' deliver and oversee engagements within client deadlines and budgets