|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£60000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus and Bens|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
Product Delivery Manager
£60,000 - £68,000
The client is a prestigious asset management firm based in London with an expanding UK presence. They are currently looking to recruit a "Product Delivery" manager, who has strong working knowledge within the transitions space. They are after candidates who are immediately available, or candidates who can be available at very short notice.
- To provide project co-ordination and pre-consultancy services to support Relationship Managers, Sales, Investment Managers and other functional teams in all aspect of transitional activities. Transitions include client driven transition arrangements (new take on's, additional stock funding, delivery out, custodian changes, mandate changes etc) and IMD driven transitions (change of portfolio structures, pooled fund restructures, product launches etc).
- To assist the team members to plan and deliver the operational elements of transitions across all asset classes in accordance with the NB&C Committee Approved Product Delivery Model.
- Maintain effective planning and delivery of transitions as defined in the product delivery model, taking ownership and responsibility for all transition activities.
- To manage the requirements from third party service providers as per agreed models and to be the primary contact between the business in resolving operational project issues.
- Post Implementation Review.
- Supporting the Relationship Managers and Sales Teams.
- Source and process data quickly and accurately, relating and comparing data from different sources, recognising gaps, identifying key issues, securing relevant information and making the connection.
- Contribute to the review and scoping of client driven change request requirements at pre-consulting phase.
- Operations and Operational Oversight - educating on product delivery service and transparency in both directions.
- Maintaining a high level of accuracy, regularly checking to ensure all details are correct, identifying errors and taking the necessary corrective action promptly according to priority and procedure.
- Take responsibility for setting high standards and focusing on delivery in a time conscious manner. This includes the appropriate and timely escalation of issues and management of their resolution in line with exisiting policies.
- Prioratise effectively - taking into account client requirements, monitoring and driving the planning and delivery of transitions to ensure the most efficient use of time and resources.
The successful candidates:
- Have 8 or more years experience of working within transitions.
- 3 years or more at management level.
- 2:1 Degree or IMC qualified (or other relevant professional qualifications).
- You'll have significant technical knowledge and experience in respect of all aspects of Product delivery.
- You'll have a strong understanding of the Investment Management Industry and related custodial and pooled funds industries.
- You'll be able to exhibit strong knowledge in respect of all aspects of Operations and Front Office processes; demonstrating the technical knowledge and experience of generic operations systems and processes to intuitively understand the best practice way.
- Ability to work to demanding deadlines, with a high degree of accuracy and an exceptional customer service.
- Strong presentation skills and excellent report writing skills.