FUND ADMINISTRATION ANALYST
£40,000 - £50,000
EUROPE > ENGLAND > LONDON
Work for an established and hugely successful wealth management company that aims to support the world's leading families and wealth creators.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 3-5 years working in relevant fund administration operational roles.
- And/or 3-5 years working within an investment operations function.
- Has obtained or is working towards IOC or IAQ or IMC qualifications.
- Preferably educated to degree level.
- Thorough knowledge of core fund administration operational processes.
- Good working knowledge and experience of the trade life cycles for; Equities, Fixed Income, Funds, FX Spot and FX Forwards.
- This role involves working in both Fund Administration and Investment Operations functions, supporting both internal ranges of UCITS funds and UHNW & HNW private clients.
- Regular interaction with London employees within UK Investment management business.
- Proxy Voting and Corporate Actions.
- ·Updating/reviewing KIID docs and fund factsheets.