ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT - (3 month contract)
City of London
£15 - £20 per hour (negotiable)
Who they are:
My client, a leading, global financial services provider including: investment banking, private equity, wealth management and sales and trading are looking to recruit a temporary Accounts Assistant. This company has a worlwide presence with several subsidiaries and branches overseas. The client, based in the City of London, offer these services both to their institutional and individual clients.
Who they are looking for:
The finance department are looking for a part qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) accounts assistant to join the team on a temporary basis. Successful candidates will need to have a strong accounting background with a good understanding of UK GAAP and IFRS. Candidates must be able to show initiative and have a strong attention to detail.
- Assist with the maintenence of the fixed asset register
- Dealing with employee expenses reimbursements processing and controlling
- Assisting with month end processes including journal entries, bank reconciliations, revenue and expense accruals and variance analysis
- General bookkeeping and ledger maintenance such as assisting with the accounts receivables management and invoicing.
- Managing the cashiering function including bank payments and receipts
To be considered for this role candidates must speak fluent Mandarin with strong Oracle and Excel skills. Candidates with an accounting degree is preferable.