Assistant Property Fund Accountant
£28000 - £32000 + Bonus + Benefits
City of London
They are an expanding real estate investment services firm with business interests in the UK and Europe and also other parts of the world.
Working in a team of qualified and part qualified professionals in a fast moving environment, you role will include:
- Maintaining accurate accounting records;
- Prepare quarterly management accounts for property companies;
- Perform service charge and rent reconciliations;
- Preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements and reports (UK GAAP and IFRS);
- Preparation and delivery of administrative tasks required by our Clients (for example fund drawdowns and distributions) and of investor communications;
- Preparation of calculations to ensure the flow of funds from the sale of investment are accurately recorded;
- Preparation of drawdown calculations and carry out final review of all financial statement for funds;
- Preparation of fee invoices to be sent out to Clients;
- Assist with audits including preparation of relevant files and resolving issues.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
To be considered for this role you must meet the following criteria:
- Successfully completed of at least three ACCA or CIMA exams and wants to complete professional qualifications;
- 2+ years' experience working in a professional office environment, preparing financial statements from source books and records;
- Experience in the preparation of financial statements and working paper files and knowledge of property fund accounting;
- Excellent communication skills and Intermediate Excel skills;
- Ability to work without close supervision, organise, manage and prioritise work;
- Ability to work under pressure and to deliver to tight internal and external deadlines;
- Excellent organisational, prioritisation and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.