Client Relationship Manager - FUND ACCOUNTING SERVICES
£60000 - £70000 + Bonus + Benefits
They are part of a global financial services investment services provider and have an excellent reputation ensuring they provide first class services to their private equity and real estate clients in 10 global locations. They have a new role due to expansion of their business in London which has 180 staff and has plans for further expansion.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Recognised accountancy qualification (ACCA, CIMA or ACA) and 3 + years PQE
- 2+ years working in the private equity fund accounting / administration sector
- Strong understanding of the fund accounting underlying accounting principals
- Experience of managing an accounting operations team preferable
- Strong experience managing client relationships and internal client stakeholders
- Having excellent communication skills is key, as you will act as the client's point of escalation.
- You will need to have a curious mind and use your initiative to identify any risks or concerns ensuring you report them in a timely manner.
The position is responsible for establishing and maintaining client relationships, monitoring client profitability, risk management and facilitating associated initiatives.
- Establish and maintain clear communication channels with designed clients and have thorough understanding of key client issues, wants and needs;
- Build relationships with key decision-makers both internally and designated clients;
- Maintain high level understanding of client financials;
- Facilitate internal review meetings with key relationship stakeholders to discuss service performance, developments, opportunities and issues;
- Facilitate CRM meetings with clients and own follow up actions;
- Facilitate quarterly service meetings with clients reporting on KPIs v SLA and issue follow up minutes;
- Prepare internal Management Information (MI) as required;
- Review of SLA against services provided and monitor KPIs against SLA;
- Ownership of change management process around SLA ensuring escalation, progress tracking and timely completion of change requests;
- Responsible for the amendment and completion of all client legal documents and agreements including fee agreements, SLAs, fee quotes, Administration Agreements etc.
- Using available MI, maximise long-term profitability of client relationships;
- Understanding new services/developments within the business and responsible for identifying and maximising business development opportunities within client portfolio;
- Conduct regular profitability reviews of designated clients; you'll need to be thorough in all you do, using your own judgment to highlight any significant finds and put forward any recommendations to help find an appropriate solution.
- Develop appropriate pricing strategies for all services.
- Actively monitor and identify key areas and ensure operations team have appropriate remediation plans in place to address these;
- Monitor service delivery with an awareness of internal and external compliance requirements;
- To be the client's point of escalation for significant or repeat service issues following through with initiating and leading remediation plans.