Management Reporting Accountant
£60000 - £65000 + Bonus + Benefits
They are a global brokerage offering their clients access to a wide range of financial products and instruments trading across the globe. In certain products they are ranked amongst the world leaders in terms of trading volumes. They have a newly created role for a hands on accountant who is looking for a new challenge in a fast moving and dynamic trading environment.
Reporting to the Head of Finance and working within a small team, your role includes the following:
- Reconciling and clearing of suspense and other clearing accounts
- Daily p&l Reporting
- FCA Regulatory Reporting - monthly, quarterly and year end
- Reconciliation of monthly results to daily p&l
- Full p&l oversight for a number of the trading desks.
- Reviewing month end results, ensuring all adjustments are accounted for and liaising with desk heads over results and reporting issues.
- Ensuring Independent Brokers are accurately accounted for.
- Reconciliations to Operational Systems - Client and Broker Accounts
- Preparation of sundry balance sheet recs
- Accounting for non-commission income streams
- Preparing various reports for parent organisation
- Ensuring ONS returns are completed accurately and on-time.
- Qualified Accountant with experience gained within financial services and management reporting.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter who can work independently to build knowledge and understanding.
- Able to demonstrate ability to improve and streamline processes.
- Experience with FCA Regulatory returns is advantageous but not a necessity.